(SASCE) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to supporting individuals and institutions in integrating academic studies with quality workplace-based learning. SASCE advocates and promotes co-operative education throughout Southern Africa linking academic institutions, business and communities
- Improving employability of WIL of Learners and Graduates
- Partnering in the coordination of or access to WIL Student Placement
- Providing Access to to expert advice on WIL strategy and implementation for the stakeholder community
- Advocating for co-operative and work-integrated learning education in Africa.
At the forefront of student work readiness and development!
To be the centre of excellence for cooperative and work-integrated education in Southern Africa
To advance cooperative and work-integrated education (CWIE) through the creation of an intelligent hub for policy, advocacy, research, development, employability and entrepreneurship
Improve employability of WIL students and provide businesses with quality HR capacity for growth.
- CWIE Policy and Advocacy
- CWIE Capacity Development and Research
- Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect for Law
- Value for Stakeholders
SASCE advocates and promotes co-operative education throughout Southern Africa, linking academic institutions, the business world and community organisations.
- Offers access to expert advice on WIL strategy & implementation for the stakeholder community
- Supports professionalisation of WIL and CWIE practice
- Advocates for cooperative and work-integrated learning education(CWIE) in Africa,
working with stakeholders in bridging the gap between academic learning and the world of work!